Good Tidings

Follow me as I explore Alaska's vast coastline.

Friday, September 2, 2016

September Sale

Sail On Through                                                                                 Inez Dunn©2016

Hello Friends,
Its fall! And I'm having one of those great sales events...I have curated much of the old and many new jewelry items all just for you! Click on the jewelry tab at the top of the page and view the amazing assortment of one of a kind earrings. Earrings for any and every occasion, plus there are necklaces all artistically fashioned, all unique and will compliment any fall outfit. There is still much more I need to do but, I'm having a blast with the updated look of this blog, and it is my hope you will enjoy the layout and selections just the same. There is more to come, please keep coming back and please share this site with a friend.

Questions, Custom Designs, email me at:   inad123@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment